General Info and Regulations:
· The BrickHouse is in business before, during, and after musical performances. Therefore, care must be taken in order to minimize disruption. Please contact us via BHGBooking@hotmail.com or by phone (870-240-5890) as soon as possible with your estimated time of arrival, prior to the performance date. Also, please contact the correct personnel in the event of unexpected delays or changes.
· In order to minimize inconvenience to restaurant costumers, load in and sound check should be carried out as early and as quickly as possible. Please be prepared to perform upon arrival on the date of the performance. Band rehearsals, time consuming equipment repairs, and etc. are only allowed with approval by Management prior to the performance date.
· Any destructive or permanent alterations to typical stage, lighting, and audio production design are prohibited. However, it is our effort to provide a comfortable setting for all performances, thus any alterations that should be made to better accommodate any specific needs of the performer submitted to Management or the Technical Director in ample time prior to the performance for approval.
· Contractual information and hospitality requirements of the performer should be made available to the BrickHouse General Manager prior to the date of the performance.
· All musical performances will be accompanied by the BrickHouse Technical Director, which will fill roles as FOH, monitor, lighting, and technical engineer. Performances which have persons designated to fill particular technical positions are free to do so with approval by Management or the Technical Director. In these instances, the performance will be accompanied by the technical director as a general technical assistant for the duration of loadin/line-check/performance/load-out.
· Assistance with load-in/load-out is available upon request made prior to the performance by approval of BH Management.
· The BrickHouse Bar and Grill is a non-smoking facility and no alcoholic beverages are to be taken in or out of the building at any time.
· Any unique technical or hospitality requirements of the performer which have not been discussed and approved by management prior to the date of the performance are subject to disapproval.
· Alley access available for small to mid-sized vehicles at garage door directly behind the venue and stage. Please do not permanently block the alley access.
· Large bus type vehicles will be provided load in access at the front of the building. Parking will be provided on Main St. directly in front of the venue facility.
· Order of band setup/sound-check in events involving two or more bands will be carried out in the opposite direction of performances. For example, Headliner > Second Band > OpenerTechnical Info:
At a glance
· 3-way bi-amped. EAW &Yorkville P.A.
· EAW &Yorkville monitor wedges.
· Custom side-fills
· Crown power
· Allen and Heath mixing
· 40 X – audio channels
· 6X - AUX sends
· 12X – Stage returns
· 14 X – compression (10 with gate) (12 with peak limiting) (4 with enhance)
· 4 X – 15 band track EQ
· 2 ch. FX
· Ipod/PC audio input
· CD audio player/input
· VGA input for video to projector display stage curtain
Dimensions – 25′ Wide by 20′ Deep
Drum Riser – 8′ x 8′
A second riser is available upon request prior to the performance.
Stage MonitorsAux 1 (Drum Riser) – 2x EAW SM159Z… (Amp – Crown CE2000)
Aux 2 (Stage Right) – EAW SM159Z… (Amp – Crown CE 2000)
Aux 3 (Center Stage) 2 x Yorkville NX25P- (Powered)
Aux 4 (Stage Left) – EAW SM159Z… (Amp – Crown CE 2000)
Aux 5 (Side fills) 15” main +18” sub (bi-amped) X2
MainsMain LR Speakers (bi-amped) – 2x EAW LA325 (Amp – Crown XTi 4000/high – Crown CE4000/mid)
Main Center Speakers – 2x Yorkville Elite 2152P (Powered)
Subwoofer (center) – 18”x2 Yorkville Elite LS800P’s (Powered)
(Left) – EAW FR250Z — 15”x2 (Amp – Crown XTI2000)
(Right) – EAW FR250Z — 15”x2 (Amp – Crown XTI2000)
FOH (Sound Booth)
Allen & Heath GL2200 24 ch mix board, 6 AUX outputs, 4 group buses
Allen & Heath MixWizard WZ3 16:2, 16 ch mix board, 6 AUX outputs
DBX DriveRack 260, Complete Equalization and Sound System Management system
Drawmer Spectral Compressor DL-251
Drawmer Spectral Compressor DL-251
2x DBX 1215 Dual 15 band graphic equalizers
Alto CLE 8.0 Compressor/Limiter/Gate – 8 Channel
Alesis 3630 Compressor/Limiter/Gate – Dual Channel Lexitron MX-200 Dual Channel. Re-verb effects processor
ART HQ-231 Dual 31 Graphic EQ with Feedback Locating System (AUX 1-4 monitors)
24 send – 8 returns Snake
16 send – 4 return snake
2x SHURE SM58 Beta
5x SHURE SM58
6x SHURE SM57
3x SHURE PG56 Drum Mics
SHURE PG52 Kick Drum Mic
2X AKG D112 Kick Drum Mic
2x AUDIX F15 Condenser Mics
All necessary cabling and microphone stands will be available on demand.
2x Conquest CDB08 Passive Direct Box
2x Behringer Ultra DI Active Direct Box
3x Conquest EDB-2 Passive Direct Box
2x Behringer Stereo DI
Isolated 110V service.
Each stage plug on isolated breaker separate from P.A. and lights.